When planning your wedding one of the first things to be done is picking out the invitations. A Bash would like to give you a few invitation tips before you make the big decision!
- First, make sure your guest list is completely finished!
- Always order about 20 – 30 more just in case, it’s better to be over prepared than under!
- don’t leave any detail out…you don’t want your guests to be uninformed for the big day.
- Consider all the costs : type of ink, paper and type of invitation …all correlate to the price of the invitation. If you are trying to keep the price low then keep the invitation simple!
- always say thank you! be appreciative to your guests, after all they are friends or family!